Atlas Business Directory Listing PHP Script
Quick start guide for admin
- Please go through the “Installation and Update” guide carefully if you haven’t installed the application yet.
- Login as site administrator to organize your system.
- At first update your System Settings and Payment Settings from Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Also, make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key on System Settings.
- If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to Categories option from the same left sidebar menu and create Categories.
- You will need to add cities against the country before creating a listing.
- After creating a category and city, now you will be able to create listings. Go to Add New Listing sub-menu from the Listings menu from the left sidebar and fill the required fields and hit the Submit button.
Quick start guide for customers
- First, you will need to get registered before creating a listing.
- If you’ve done it right, log in with your registered email and password.
- For creating a listing you will need to have a valid package.
- If you are a successfully registered user and you have a valid package, you are ready to create listings.
- Go to Add New Listing sub-menu from the Listings menu from the left sidebar and fill the required fields and hit the Submit button.
Want to make a professional business directory site? Atlas gives you the best platform to build one in minutes. It is highly customizable and the easiest script in the market to set up and organize your business directory portal. All modern functionalities of directory listing are integrated into Atlas which makes it industry standard and gives a robust solution to grow up your business.
Directory Portal features
- Dynamic home page with a search bar and top listings
- Category wise directory browsing
- Dedicated category & sub-category page with a summary
- Advanced directory filtering page
- Filter listings with category, amenities, pricing, cities, video
- Locate listings in the map as a marker with informative popover
- Map interaction with listing search result for ease of access
- Directory’s wide banner image
- All categories in listing page
- Unlimited photo gallery image for any directory
- Amenities listing of a directory
- Weekly opening & closing hours schedule
- Currently closed or opening status
- Video embed option from youtube, Vimeo, html5
- Social media sharing option for listing
- Customer reviews and rating form
- Review summary view sorted by star rating
- Report inappropriate listing to admin to review
- Contact form for business customers
- Listing can be added to wishlist from thumbnail and detail page
- Price table for purchasing directory posting package
- Dynamic footer
- 404 error page configuration
- Customized directory layout for restaurant, hotel, shop
- Food menu showing the custom layout for restaurant directories
- Table booking custom contact form for restaurant directories
- Room detail custom layout for hotel directories
- Room booking custom form for hotel directories
- Product showing the custom layout for shopping directories
- Easy installation process
- Setup guide provided with product documentation
- The most flexible listing creation form
- Make listing pending/active with just one click
- Review inappropriate reported listings
- Listing category & subcategory manager
- Listing amenities manager
- Listing cities manager
- Listing rating manager
- Pricing package manager
- Watch customer’s purchase report history
- User database monitoring
- Website settings manager
- Payment and currency setup for PayPal, stripe
- Multi-language translation manager
- Smtp settings setup
- System status monitoring dedicated page
- Dedicated user panel to manage account
- Purchase a package and create a listing
- Watch package purchase report
- Print or download invoice of purchase
- Create & publish listing following purchased package limit
- Create a hotel type directory with room details
- Get room booking orders by making hotel directories
- Create restaurant directories with food menu details
- Get table booking orders by making restaurant directories
- Create a shopping directory with product details
- Add favorite directories to wishlist & browse later
- Give rating and reviews to preferred directories
- Apache webserver for running PHP
- PHP version 7
- Mysql database access, purchase code during installation
- Php curl should be enabled
- One purchase code is legal for using one domain only
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.