Write an article with html headings about Bookly Deposit Payments (Add-on) in English
Write FAQ with answers with html headings about Bookly Deposit Payments (Add-on) in English
Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Do you want to minimize the number of missed appointments and reduce cancellations? With the Bookly Deposit Payments (Add-on), you can require clients to pay a deposit at the time of booking to secure their appointment. By collecting a portion of the service cost in advance, you can minimize the risk of no-shows and ensure that the client is committed to their appointment. The remaining amount can then be paid offline when the client arrives for their appointment.
- Accept deposit payments from your clients in the booking form
- Specify a deposit payment for each service and staff member separately
- Set a deposit amount in percent or as a fixed price
- Let customers decide whether they want to make a partial payment or to pay in full
- See and manage deposit payments in Bookly payment reports and notifications
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the deposit payments feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Deposit Payments (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.
CHECK FREE LIVE BOOKLY DEMO
WATCH QUICK VIDEO TUTORIALS
You must log in to submit a review.