- Updates & Support
Image Compressor is a php web Application that compresses the images/photos in all formats like png, jpg, gif etc.
It allows you to create compress image from original image. It Supports all image formats like png/jpg/gif/pjpeg It is very to use and requires only basics of php knowledge.
- Same API for JPEG & PNG images
The API compresses JPEG and PNG images you only have to upload your source image and download the result. Everything else happens automatically.
- Upload directly to the image
You can upload images directly to the image you want to compress.
- Perfect Image Compression
The API can compress your images without losing quality. You only have to upload the original once and then generate the compress image you need.
- Fully Responsive
- Secure File Upload
- Object Oriented PHP
- Easy to setup
You need basic requirements for running the Image Compressor PHP Script. A PHP enabled server (version 5.0+) or (version 6.0+) available and enabled is required for the script to work. You need XAMPP or WAMP server for running the script on your Computer local host server.
- Extract the zipped file to your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and move the “Image Compressor” folder to your local host server.
- Make sure the server is running.
- Access the application from your web browser such as google chrome using your local host server