- Updates & Support
This JCC OpenCart 4 payment gateway is designed for making credit card payments through JCC (Cyprus).
This payment gateway uses the redirect method where the user is redirected to the processing site (JCC) to make the actual payment.
After payment verification, JCC notifies the merchant’s e-commerce site and returns the customer back to it. This process is transparent for the customer. The merchant can then connect to his JCC backoffice to administer his payments.
Plugin version: 4.0.0
Last plugin update: 29-10-2022
-Secure redirection method
-Supports payments with installments
Compatible with OpenCart 4.x.x.x / JCC v10.x + ResponseSignature
1. Use the extension installer, click the Upload button and select the jcc.ocmod.zip package.
2. Overwrite files/folders as necessary (no core opencart files will be overwritten)
3. Login to the Open Cart admin section and go to Extensions > Payments
4. Find JCC Payments in the list of extensions
5. Click “Install” and then “Edit” the payment module settings
Note: Please provide your Public IPs to JCC, to whitelist them to be able to receive the callback notification.