[folder-gallery fid=”1″ orderby=”rml”]
Lottery for WooCommerce is a lottery/lucky draw system for WooCommerce. Using this plugin, you can run lotteries, contests, giveaways, raffles, etc., supporting both free and paid tickets.
Benefits of Lottery for WooCommerce
- Increases Revenue
- Running a lottery/lucky draw system in your shop can bring additional revenue from lottery ticket sales.
- Convert Potential Prospects to Customers
- New users who participate in your lottery/lucky draw might be more inclined to purchase from your shop.
- Attract New Customers
- Users who have won a lottery/lucky draw may be more likely to refer new users to the site.
How the Lottery for WooCommerce Works
Lottery for WooCommerce supports two types of lotteries:
1. Automatic ticket generation lotteries.
2. User ticket selection lotteries.
The winner’s gift can be configured in two ways:
1. Products inside the site.
2. Products outside the site.
How does it work?
After purchasing the lottery ticket, your customer can monitor the lottery from their lottery dashboard. Your customers will be notified by email when their lottery ticket is confirmed when the lottery ends, and to announce the winner. Once the lottery end date arrives, winners will be selected based on the winner selection method in product settings. Once the winner is declared, an order with the gift product will be automatically created on behalf of the winner, free of charge. You can access this order from the orders section of the My Account page.
- Setup and run lottery easily.
- You can require customers to register themselves before participating in the lottery.
- You can set a price for a lottery ticket or offer it for free.
- There’s a separate dashboard for the admin and customers to manage their lotteries.
- You can start/end any lotteries from their dashboard.
- You can end the lottery when tickets are sold out before the assigned end time.
- You can decide whether lottery tickets should be automatically created or allow the user to select the ticket number.
- You can decide whether the lottery winners should be automatically or manually selected.
- Email notifications are available for both admin and customers.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Lottery for WooCommerce can help you run a lottery/lucky draw system in your WooCommerce Shop.
#Lottery #WooCommerce #Lucky #Draw #Contests #Giveaways #Raffles