MartFury – A Comprehensive Review of Laravel Multivendor E-commerce System
MartFury is a Laravel-based multi-vendor e-commerce platform that allows businesses to create their online marketplace. The system is designed to provide an all-in-one solution for marketplace management. It comes with a range of features that make it easy for business owners to set up their online store and manage it with ease.
Features of MartFury
MartFury provides multi-vendor support, which means that multiple sellers can sell their products on the same platform. Each vendor can have its own storefront, where they can manage their products, orders, and customers.
Flexible Product Management
MartFury offers a flexible product management system. Business owners can create different product types, such as physical products, digital products, or services. They can also set up different attributes for each product type, such as size, color, or weight.
Payment and Shipping Options
MartFury supports multiple payment and shipping options. Business owners can choose from a range of payment gateways, such as PayPal, Stripe, or 2Checkout. They can also set up different shipping methods, such as flat rate, free shipping, or table rate.
MartFury provides a comprehensive order management system. Business owners can view and manage all their orders in one place. They can also generate invoices, packing slips, and shipping labels for each order.
SEO and Marketing Features
MartFury comes with built-in SEO and marketing features. Business owners can optimize their online store for search engines and promote their products through social media channels. They can also set up discount codes, loyalty programs, and referral programs to attract more customers.
Benefits of MartFury
Easy to Use
MartFury is easy to use and requires no technical skills to set up and manage. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy for business owners to add products, manage orders, and track sales.
MartFury is highly customizable, allowing business owners to tailor the platform to their specific needs. They can choose from a range of themes, plugins, and modules to add extra functionality to their online store.
MartFury is highly scalable and can grow with your business. As your business grows, you can add more vendors, products, and customers to your online store without worrying about the platform’s performance.
MartFury is a cost-effective solution for businesses looking to set up their online store. Its pricing plans are affordable, and there are no hidden fees or charges.
Drawbacks of MartFury
MartFury provides limited support, which means that business owners may face difficulties in resolving issues on their own. The company offers email support and documentation, but there is no live chat or phone support available.
Limited Customization Options
Although MartFury is customizable, it has limited customization options compared to other e-commerce platforms. Business owners may need to hire a developer to customize the platform to their specific needs.
MartFury is a comprehensive multi-vendor e-commerce platform that provides businesses with an all-in-one solution for marketplace management. Its user-friendly interface, flexible product management system, and marketing features make it a great choice for businesses looking to set upan online store without technical skills. However, its limited support and customization options may be a drawback for some businesses.
Overall, MartFury is a great Laravel eCommerce system for businesses looking for an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for their online store. Its range of features, scalability, and customization options make it a reliable choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
Latest Version 1.28 Release Feb 20, 2023 Click HERE to view the Changelog
- Improve UI
- Fix customer address & add more admin notifications
- Fix template import products
- Fix preview PDF file in admin panel
- Fix minimum order amount validation at the checkout page
- Allow guest checkout for digital products
- Fix issue with barcode column
- Add more admin notifications
- Fix UI for installer
- Allow tag in editor
- Fix issues when importing locations
- Add Google Analytics 4 support
- Fix issue when activate plugin Language from Admin panel
- Fix admin notification when create an order
- Update customer form in admin panel, allow managing customer addresses and show list payments
- Update maintenance mode view
- Add alt for image in Media
- Add option to disable installer
- Fix invoice template
- Fix get file size issue with Digital Ocean Spaces
- Add discount type with once per customer
- Fix dob field in customer profile
- Clear Google Fonts cache and validate font URL
- Validate shipping rule type & hide other shipping option when free shipping is present
Martfury – Multipurpose Marketplace Laravel Ecommerce System
Martfury is a clean & modern Laravel Ecommerce System for multipurpose online stores. With design clean and trendy, Martfury will make your online store look more impressive and attractive to viewers. Help increase the high conversion rate to buy products with your customers so quickly. Designed on the grid system, your site will look sharp on all screens. Mobile optimized design based on user experience, brings the best shopping experience for your customers.
- Homepage: https://martfury.botble.com
- Admin panel: https://martfury.botble.com/admin
- Admin account: botble – 159357 (username & password are autofilled)
- Customer login page: https://martfury.botble.com/login
- Customer account: firstname.lastname@example.org – 12345678
- Vendor dashboard: https://martfury.botble.com/vendor/dashboard
- Vendor account: email@example.com – 12345678
Test accounts for payment
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org – 12345678
- Credit Card for Stripe: 4242 4242 4242 4242 – Anything in the CVV and expiration date
- Credit Card for SSLCommerz & Razorpay: 4111111111111111, Exp: 12/25, CVV: 111
- Fully Ecommerce features: product catalog, product attributes, product variations, product collections, discounts, shipping…
- Sell Simple or Variable Products
- Built-in Order Tracking page
- Unlimted Categories & Sub-Categories
- Filter Products (eg by size, color, brands, categories, etc.)
- Optional Wishlist & Compare
- Product Deals
- Gallery lightbox for product images
- Color, Label, and Image Swatches
- Product Quick View
- Frequently Bought Together
- Advanced Typography
- Single checkout page
- Support many payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Paystack, Razorpay, Mollie and SSLCommerz.
- Guest checkout supported.
- Multivendor & Marketplace: easy to enable / disable multivendor features.
- Multi-language, unlimited languages support.
- Multi-currency, unlimited currencies support.
- Full RTL support.
- Page, blog, menu, contact, newsletter, slider… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
- CONSIDERING PURCHASING OUR ITEM? Please view our support section for important notes and questions.
- This product doesn’t include some tools for developers in CMS version. It’s used to quickly develop new modules. We’ve removed CRUD generator, theme/widget generator in CMS version to reduce the price.
- Images used in the demo are not included in the download package. They are used for demo purposes only.
5 stars reviews
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 8.0 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
Visit us at botble.com
Version 1.28 – Feb 20, 2023
- Improve UI - Fix customer address & add more admin notifications - Fix template import products - Fix preview PDF file in admin panel - Fix minimum order amount validation at the checkout page - Allow guest checkout for digital products - Fix issue with barcode column - Add more admin notifications - Fix UI for installer - Allow tag in editor - Fix issues when importing locations - Add Google Analytics 4 support - Fix issue when activate plugin Language from Admin panel - Fix admin notification when create an order - Update customer form in admin panel, allow managing customer addresses and show list payments - Update maintenance mode view - Add alt for image in Media - Add option to disable installer - Fix invoice template - Fix get file size issue with Digital Ocean Spaces - Add discount type with once per customer - Fix dob field in customer profile - Clear Google Fonts cache and validate font URL - Validate shipping rule type & hide other shipping option when free shipping is present
Version 1.27 – Jan 21, 2023
- Add admin notifications. - Add Google Fonts cache on local disk. - Add option to confirm orders automatically. - Add more widgets/charts in eCommerce report page. - Add more fields to product form (Cost per item & Barcode). - Verify customer's email manually from the admin panel. - Improve product reviews section. - Improve multi-language. - Improve core & performance. - Improve shortcode admin config. - Make product options translatable. - Generate invoice after order created from the admin panel. - Fix tags & export feature
Version 1.26 – Jan 02, 2023
- Improve multi-language. - Improve form builder. - Improve date picker, switch to use for better UI. - Improve media system: add crop image feature and improve download feature. - Improve shipping by zip code. - Improve product reviews. - Make invoice template editable in Admin -> Ecommerce -> Invoice template. - Make CKEditor support RTL. - Fix SEO title (issue with & character).
Version 1.25 – Dec 21, 2022
- Improve email template. Add Twig function. - Improve multi-language. - Add canonical tag for page, post, category, tag & gallery. - Able to update free plugins directly in Admin -> Plugins. - Fix Stripe payment gateway. Wrong order's amount calculator. - Fix invoice address. - Fix multiple tax issues. - Fix Wasabi & BunnyCDN media driver. - Fix issue when enable page speed options in settings. - Fix sitemap JS libraries.
Version 1.24 – Dec 09, 2022
- Upgrade to Laravel framework 9.x - Drop PHP 7.x support. - Add option to install plugins from marketplace.botble.com in Admin -> Plugins. - Add option to clean up site data. - Add Shippo shipping service provider. - Allow multiple taxes. - Add shipping rules by zipcode and location. - Change default Google Fonts CDN URL to fonts.bunny.net. - Improve performance. - Improve sitemap queries. - Improve core & UI.
Version 1.23 – Nov 08, 2022
- Add installer package. - Add get started package, show on the first installation. - Add an option to allow limit max upload filesize. - Add option to disable cache in the admin panel. - Add default styles for CKEditor. - Fix order return UI. - Fix cache errors when upgrading to a new version. - Remove duplicate meta viewport. - Improve checkout process - Improve rating queries. - Improve email template. - Improve multi-language. - Improve shortcode & SEO helper. - Refactor code & improve performance.
Version 1.22 – Sep 28, 2022
- Add downloadable products. - Add Google Tag Manager tracking. - Allow to change sold product's status to pending/draft. - Add order return. - Add blog schema settings. - Fix filter orders by customer name. - Fix address form in the checkout page. - Fix pagespeed optimization and language route prefix. - Fix file upload visibility. - Fix bug contact form when activating page speed optimization. - Fix Stripe payment gateway. - Fix order return. - Improve invoice template. - Improve repository queries. - Improve UI. - Improve queries performance. - Improve core & shortcode.
Version 1.21 – Aug 25, 2022
- Fix coupon with minimum order amount condition. - Fix missing toolbar "direction" on editor. - Fix JS validation error. - Fix issue on PHP 8.1 - Fix cache issue. - Hotfix export translations issue. - Improve PayPal, Stripe & SSLCommerz payment gateway. - Improve currency validation. - Improve email template settings. - Add billing address (enable it in Advanced settings). - Add Catalonia flag. - Add pagespeed optimizer. - Add authentication API. - Add preview for document type in Media. - Add webhook when order placed. - Add filter products by stock status in the admin panel. - Improve UI. - Improve core.
Version 1.20 – Jul 13, 2022
- Add Stripe Checkout option. Enable it in Admin -> Payments -> Payment methods. - Add option to download available translation files from GitHub. - Move folder /resources/lang to /lang. - Add order referrals (UTM tracking) - Add permission to manage license. - Add search settings (Admin -> Ecommerce -> Advanced settings). - Fix multi-language in the vendor dashboard. - Fix Arabic language (RTL language) in invoice. - Fix media URL. - Fix order history. - Fix PayPal payment gateway. - Fix product categories filter. - Correct product quantity when placing order, cancel order. - Fix RTL style. - Prevent issue when deactivating plugin Language. - Prevent order creation when payment failed. - Improve payment process. - Improve admin UI. - Improve menu. - Improve cache system (fix cache won't be cleared after translating data). - Update libraries / third-party package to the latest version. - Improve queries performance.
Version 1.19 – May 24, 2022
- Add custom HTML shortcode. - Add text direction toolbar to editor. - Add option to add custom HTML to header, body or footer of page. - Add option to regenerate media thumbnails from admin panel. - Add memory limit & max execution time info to system information page. - Add option to add watermark for images in specific folders. - Allow to redirect all 404 requests to homepage. - Add DB index to some tables. - Handle error when activating license. - Fix image rotate issue when cropping thumbnails. - Fix media download on PHP 8. - Fix Admin RTL mode. - Improve contact form: add math captcha, blacklist words & domains to prevent spam mails. - Improve multi-language. - Improve dashboard widgets style & pagination. - Improve license system. - Improve admin bar. - Refactor code. - Update libraries. - Optimize queries.
Version 1.18 – Mar 22, 2022
- Notify vendor when creating order from the admin panel. - Allow vendor to add product FAQ. - Allow vendor to update shipping status. - Add option to hide store phone number. - Fix shipping address. - Fix product images in vendor dashboard. - Fix order creation. - Fix order cancellation. - Fix product name on invoice & reorder. - Fix city form. - Fix language advanced plugin. - Fix plugin activation. - Fix menu contains & - Improve plugin Location. - Improve editor. - Refactor code & improve queries. - Update Laravel framework to 8.83.5.
Version 1.17 – Feb 21, 2022
- Add option to change city/state to dropdown. Check docs: - Fix product price on homepage blocks. - Fix issue with Cloudflare SSL. - Fix tree category & social links. - Fix duplicate shortcode in CKEditor. - Fix saving SEO meta tags. - Update product import template. - Improve invoice. - Improve license. - Improve permalink. - Improve dashboard widgets. - Improve core. - Prevent Method Not Allowed error when use ajax DELETE/PUT. - Add schema for post & page. - Update AWS S3 settings.
Version 1.16 – Dec 22, 2021
- Fixed saving meta box data. - Fixed issue when delete products from flash sales. - Fixed bulk change product category. - Fixed currency settings. - Fixed social login settings. - Fixed filter by price. - Added export products to CSV. - Added missing column Content in product import and improve search in admin panel. - Added option to update shipping status in order details page. - Added option to disable order invoice until order confirmed. - Added option to enable/disable Captcha in registration page. - Added VAT number & update invoice template. - Improve search products. - Improve multi-language. - Improve editor & media.
Version 1.15 – Nov 18, 2021
- Added language switcher in vendor dashboard. - Added some events (order confirmed, order completed, payment completed, order cancelled…) in source code (for developers). - Added FAQ to product detail page. - Show confirmation box when delete user address. - Fix bullets list style in the editor. - Fix admin bar setting. - Fix product categories shortcode. - Fix Stripe payment gateway in non-decimal currencies. - Fix UI issue with select2 fields. - Fix UI checkout page. - Fix update customer’s avatar. - Fix update shipping status. - Fix some small issues when upgrading to Bootstrap 5. - Improve UI for vendor dashboard. - Improve reviews: display review images in the admin panel. - Improve multi-language. - Improve plugin Language & Language Advanced. - Improve product categories. - Improve shortcode. - Improve search. - Improve Razorpay. - Improve plugin Analytics. - Improve core & UI. - Improve RTL mode. - Validate CSV/Excel file before importing products. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.72.0. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 1.14 – Oct 19, 2021
- Add multi-language support. - Add product approval. - Add option to enable/disable a vendor store. - Add option to add/subtract vendor balance. - Upgrade admin theme to Bootstrap 5. - Add system updater. 1-click update to the latest version. - Add BunnyCDN cloud storage. - Improve PayPal & Razorpay. Display warning if the current currency isn't supported by PayPal / Razorpay. - Improve invoice template. - Fix checkout page, apply coupon. - Fix bug admin email, login backgrounds. - Fix missing translations. - Make phone field at the checkout optional. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.64.0 - Improve multi-language. - Improve RTL mode for admin & vendor dashboard. - Improve UI & Editors. - Improve cookie consent (Added minimal style). - Improve core. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 1.13 – Sep 16, 2021
- Add vendor verification. - Add product review images. - Add weekly abandoned carts email notifications - Add minimum order amount for COD. - Fix revenue in vendor dashboard. - Fix get products by category & breadcrumb. - Fix layout when disabling review. - Fix theme migration & issue when activating plugin Language. - Fix admin email. - Fix cache issue in media. - Clear data when deleting customer. - Improve product categories widgets. - Improve product categories dropdown (allow adding custom image for icon). - Improve invoice. Add setting to change font family for invoices. - Improve payment gateways. - Improve CKEditor. - Improve theme custom CSS/JS. - Improve allowed iframe types. - Handle TokenMismatchException. - Prevent error when missing watermark image. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.60.0 - Improve UI. - Improve core. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 1.12 – Aug 23, 2021
- Fix social login. - Fix Contact plugin with the new editor. - Fix permission issues. - Fix currency settings. - Fix checkout recovery. - Fix display product variant image on checkout or order detail page. - Fix Mollie payment gateway (handle when customer cancel payment). - Fix Razorpay (correct amount with shipping fee). - Fix homepage slider on small screen. - Fix apply coupon on cart page. - Fix product compare (allow to hide some unwanted product attributes). - Add Bulk Import Products from CSV/Excel. - Add search products by brand. - Add order delivery notes. - Add filter products by category in Admin -> Ecommerce -> Products. - Add more social links in Theme options. - Improve eCommerce reports page. - Improve discount & create order (make it translatable). - Improve shortcode. Make it easier to modify added shortcodes. - Improve editor & clean XSS. - Update email templates. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.55.0 - Improve core. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 1.11 – Jul 27, 2021
- Update CKEditor and TinyMCE to the latest version (version 5). - Update media: Add a button to download media files from URL. - Able to add multiple admin emails in Admin -> Settings -> General. - Big change on blog categories & product categories. Hierarchical tree structured category - Prevent clear cart after logging out. - Add PayPal & Stripe refund. - Improve currencies setting. Prevent error when deleting the default currency. - Improve email templates. - Ajax update cart. - Fix missing translations. - Fix shipping fees for stores.
Version 1.10 – Jul 14, 2021
- Release Marketplace plugin. - Add an option to disable guest checkout. - Add minimum order amount setting. - Add Wasabi cloud storage support. - Disable auto-generate product SKU. - Fix product permalinks. - Fix order address. - Fix Razorpay payment gateway. - Improve checkout process. - Remove unused translations. - Allow to config the default placeholder image. - Improve media, translations & backup. - Improve UI. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance. - Fix some bugs on PHP 8.
Version 1.9 – Jun 16, 2021
- Added RTL support for the admin panel. - Added bulk deletes for product variations & optimize to create all variations. - Improve product swatches: disable not available options. - Display out of stock badge. - Fix payment gateways. - Fix product's quantity & stock status - Fix shipping when only 1 country available. - Fix discount. - Fix gallery shortcode. - Fix some errors on PHP 8. - Improve media, fix some errors with SVG. - Improve UI. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance.
Version 1.8 – May 10, 2021
- Add product labels. - Change product filters to use Ajax. - Improve theme UI. - Fix change user's password. - Fix bug customer address when zip code empty - Remove unused services in Google Client API services to reduce app size. - Update theme options & handle errors when saving custom CSS. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance.
Version 1.7 – Apr 14, 2021
- Update cart by Ajax. - Add product description on the compare page. - Fix tax on product variations. - Improve UI & allow modify email templates to verify account email and reset password. - Improve filter products, allow search by tags. - Add option to turn off automatic URL translation into Latin. - Add command to rename the theme to the new name. - Add option to force URL & schema. - Improve email templates. - Refactor code & optimize performance.
Version 1.6 – Mar 16, 2021
- Added RTL support. - Improve SSLCommerz payment gateway. - Improve currency and display product quantity in the product listing. - Update dashboard widgets for eCommerce purposes. - Update email templates. - Fix cart image when product variation has no image. - Fix bug create order from the admin panel. - Fix bug Serialization of 'GdImage' is not allowed. - Fix Mollie payment when amount > 1000. - Fix permission issues. - Prevent process order many times.
Version 1.5 – Mar 01, 2021
- Added SSLCommerz payment gateway. - New option to add custom JS in Admin -> Appearance -> Custom JS. - Added setting in Admin -> Settings -> General to change login screen backgrounds. - Change product SKU when changing product attribute. - Improve dashboard widgets. - Improve payment gateways. - Improve order tracking. - Fix permission issue on Contact plugin. - Fix invoice with Euro sign. - Fix flash messages. - Fix apply coupon in checkout recovery.
Version 1.4 – Feb 18, 2021
- Add option to display product price including taxes. - Add option to set available countries. Check Admin -> Ecommerce -> Settings. - Update list countries. Add Kosovo. - Improve product reviews - Improve page SEO meta. - Fix calculate the shipping fee. - Fix Custom CSS. - Fix bug Editor on PHP 8. - Refactor code & improve queries for better performance.
Version 1.3 – Feb 06, 2021
- Upgrade to Laravel 8. - Improve permalinks. - Allow deleting products after it's purchased by customers. - Prevent error when deleting a product that is added into the cart. - Prevent access to Ajax URLs directly. - Optimize checkout speed. - Fix bug when updating flash sales. - Fix E-commerce settings and add settings for thousands and decimal separators. - Fix the order's amount when creating from the admin panel. - Fix permission issue.
Version 1.2 – Jan 21, 2021
- Add ZIP code into customer address, able to enable/disable in settings - Change product's images when selecting product variations. - Improve checkout speed. - Update theme translations. - Fix search blog. - Fix shortcode `product-category-products`. - Fix bugs update order's note, price format, and order's weight. - Fix discount/coupon section on the cart page. - Fix discount amount when removing products from the cart. - Fix default product price and sort product attributes.
Version 1.1 – Jan 11, 2021
- Add Mollie payment gateway. - Integrate social logins: Facebook, Google, Github, Linkedin. - Improve queries performance. - Fix UI. - Fix some small bugs.
Version 1.0 – Jan 05, 2021
- First release.
You must log in to submit a review.