- Updates & Support
Meetly is a free video conferencing app that allows you to communicate with your friends, family or colleagues with ease. Meetly is a native Android app written in Kotlin and follows latest material design guidelines while keeping simplicity and user experience in mind.
Meetly uses the free and open-source Jitsi Server in the backend to process and encrypt all the communication between users. Jitsi promises better quality and lower latency.
Meetly allows upto 70 participants in a single meeting. Create a meeting and invite others to join the meeting by sharing the meeting code right from the app. You can also rejoin previous meetings by browsing the meeting history.
- Easy and secure login using Google account or Email.
- Create meetings and share the meeting code directly from the app.
- Join meetings easily using the meeting code.
- Rejoin previous meetings by browsing the meeting history.
- Password protect your meetings to keep your conversations private.
- Upto 70 participants in a single meeting.
- Chat with other users during the meeting.
- Picture-in-picture mode allows you to multitask with ease while in a meeting.
- Option for the users to give feedback or suggestions about the app.
- Options for the users to rate or review the app directly on the Play Store.
- Enable/Disable ads inside the app easily.
- Light & Dark theme options.
App Configuration Service
If you’d like us to setup everything for your app, check out our app configuration service.
NOTE : For the app configuration service, the logo, splash screen, app color, and access to the Firebase Project are to be provided by the client.
We provide item support through our own Help Desk. We usually respond to every query within 24 hours. We are based in India (GMT+5:30) and hence due to the difference in time zones, sometimes, there might be a delay in getting a response. We’ll try our best to help you as soon as we can. Your patience and cooperation are highly appreciated.
#Meetly #Free #Video #Conferencing #amp #Meeting #App #aculix #CodeCanyon