Ever wished you could restrict subscription cancellations based on the number of renewals processed? Is it important to you that customers pay monthly installments? This is possible with the Minimum Periods WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin.
With Minimum Periods you can remove the cancellation button until you reach a minimum number of renewals. These minimum periods can be set on a per-product basis or for the website as a whole.
Removing the cancellation button on the My Account page has never been easier! No custom coding required.
Who is it for?
- Store owners can offer subscriptions that span a minimum term.
- Website owners can safely offer subscription up-sells without having customers cancel as soon as they receive their products.
- Prevents customers from canceling accidentally.
- Adds flexibility to set minimum periods on a per-product or storewide basis.
- Activating Minimum Periods applies to all current and future subscriptions automatically — no need to tweak each subscription individually.
WooCommerce Subscriptions does not have any method to disable the “Cancel” button for active subscriptions based on the number of payments that have already been made. This extension solves that problem — either on a site-wide basis or on a per-product basis.
Setting minimum periods for all subscription products
Per product terms
Setting minimum periods for individual subscription products
How to get started
Ready to configure Minimum Periods for your subscription products? Here’s how to get started.
- Download and install Minimum Periods in your WooCommerce store.
- Set the minimum period for your subscription product.
- Check out our extensive documentation for any advanced setup help.
#Minimum #Periods #WooCommerce #Subscriptions
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.