- Updates & Support
[folder-gallery fid=”1″ orderby=”rml”]
My Wish List WooCommerce plugin allows visitors to add products to a Wish List they can view later.
- Use the shortcode “[my_wish_list columns=4]” to display Wish List items on any page for non-registered users.
- Registered users can view their list in the Wish List tab in My Account page.
- Users can add products to a Wish List without logging in.
- Add / Remove items from Wish List using Ajax.
- For admins, a dashboard widget displays a list of most added products.
- In the admin screen, you can sort products by most added and least added.
- Download the `my-wish-list-for-woocommerce.zip` file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at Installing and Managing Plugins.
Once installed and activated, a Heart icon representing “add to wish list” will appear on your product listing and product detail page.
Where can I see my Wish List?
Registered users can view the Wish List tab on the My Account page.
For non-registered users, admins can create a page with the shortcode “[my_wish_list]” to display Wish List items.
What if I click on the item which is already on my Wish List?
That item will be removed from the wish list.
How does it work?
If the user clicks on the heart icon on the product listing or product detail page, the plugin checks whether the user is logged in or not.
- For logged-in, registered users, the item will be added to their wish list and the user will see Wish List items in the “My Wishlist” tab in My Account page.
- For non-logged-in users, a popup will appear asking the user to enter an email address. When the user enters a valid email address, the item will be added to the wish list. The user will be able to see previously added items.
How does it help to increase revenue?
You will be able to see a list of the users of the product wish for most in the admin dashboard widget and wish list count in the admin product listing.
You can add the shortcode to any page [my_wish_list columns=4] on which you would like to display wish list items. You can configure the number of items per row.