- Updates & Support
A Global Solution
With the PayPal Checkout Add-On for Gravity Forms, you can simplify accepting payments on your WordPress website. Collect payments in over 100 currencies, and across 200 different markets worldwide – a great choice for anyone running a business, large or small.
The Gravity Forms PayPal Checkout Add-On is packed with features and functionality, enabling you to take payments on your website in a way that works for your business. These include…
- One Time Payments – Automatically capture payments with PayPal Checkout when a form is submitted.
- Set Up Subscriptions – Create recurring subscriptions from your customers via a form on your website.
- Support for Refunds – Quickly and easily refund a customer from within your WordPress dashboard, helping to provide impressive customer service.
- Support for Payment Authorization and Capture – Authorize a payment then capture it at a later date.
Further Integrations with Gravity Forms
PayPal Checkout works in conjunction with numerous other Gravity Forms Add-Ons and third-party integrations. Examples include…
- Advanced Post Creation – Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration – Register users on your site, and charge a registration fee to do so, or set up a recurring subscription, all via one form.