- Updates & Support
A login form is a page on a website that allows users to verify their identities. Users must first register with the PHP login system before being able to log in. PHP login form action stores the logged-in user in a session
- Mysql database required
- AJAX Enabled (no page reloads).
- Database required
- Stores the logged-in user in a session
- Easy to integrated at your website
- Responsive Design for all devices.
- PHP v5.3 or higher.
- MySQL 4.x or higher.
1- Class: Folder contains php file class datasource and class member
2- Sql: Folder contains .sql database file
3- View: Folder contains folder Css file, images folder, dashboard.php file and login-form.php
– Import the .sql file into your mysql database using PHPMYADMIN
– Set your connection information in the file datasource.php (Host, Username, Password)
If you need any help please contact me.
Username : adnan
Password : admin123