Price Drop Plugin Notifier for WooCommerce allows your users to subscribe to price drop alerts and receive an email notification when a product’s price drops.
Benefits of Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce
1. Customer insights
Learn how much your customers are willing to pay for the products sold on your site.
2. Earn more revenue, trust, and loyalty
Tweaking product pricing based on customer feedback can improve sales and earn trust and loyalty among customers, who might share their positive experiences with others and increase referrals.
How Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce Works
- Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce works for both simple and variable products.
- The Price Drop Subscription form will be visible on the single product page.
- Users can input their expected price in the “expected price” field and subscribe to the price drop notification.
- Users will receive a subscription confirmation email.
- Logged-in users can view subscribed products on their My Account Page under the “Price Drop Subscribed Products” section.
All price drop subscriptions and requests appear in a table for the site admin.
When a price drops, users will be notified by email. Emails will be sent only when the user’s expected price is equal to or less than the current price.
- Works for both members and guests.
- Price Drop Subscription can be restricted to:
Specific Users and User Roles.
Specific Products and Categories.
- Optional Double Opt-In for additional security.
- Option to hide the Price Drop Subscription form if the product is currently out of stock.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce can help you gain insight into how much your customers are willing to pay for your products.