The Product Brands WooCommerce plugin allows your customer to view all brands on one page or as a brand carousel on the homepage
Customers can filter and view products from brands. You can designate a brand for all your products and display the brand name on the product detail page.
A brand that guarantees quality generates trust for your eCommerce site and helps increase sales. With Product Brands for WooCommerce plugin, you can organize your online shop and highlight the brands you have.
- Download the product-brands-for-woocommerce.zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at Installing and Managing Plugins.
Once installed and activated, you can see the Brands menu under Products where you can add/edit brands.
- Create, edit, and delete any brand.
- Display a brand carousel using a shortcode.
- Set a name, description, and image for each brand.
- Assign a brand to any product.
- Add a shortcode to any page to display a list of all brands.
- You can display the brand names on the product detail page.
With the Product Brands for WooCommerce plugin, you can organize your online shop and highlight the brands you offer.
How to add a brand?
Use a shortcode to display brands carousel
[product_brands_carousel show_name="true" col="5"]
Shortcode to display products by brand slug
[products_by_brand col="4" brand="deeee"]
Shortcode to display all brands
[product_brands col="4" hide_empty="0" show_name="true"]
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.