Product Prices by User Roles WooCommerce plugin allows you to set product prices and shipping charges based on user roles at the global and product level.
Benefits of having user-role based pricing
Many stores have different pricing models for different user roles. For example, the price for a Customer (logged-in user) will be different from a Guest who has yet to make a purchase on the site. Product Prices by User Roles gives you the flexibility to create different pricing models for different user roles.
- Below is an example of how the prices will be displayed for different roles
- Price for different user roles.
- As shown above, a price of $25 is displayed for guest visitors vs. $18 for a logged-in customer. The normal price for a Shop Manager is $20.
- With this extension, you can hide prices for guest users.
Modify shipping charges
With this extension, you can also set shipping charges based on user roles. Based on the example above, you can set a reduced shipping charge for customers vs. guest users and a further shipping price reduction for a custom role such as “wholesaler.”
Other key features
- Prices can be set globally or on per product basis. When setting prices globally, you must set a price multiplier for each user role. When setting prices on a per-product basis, you can set the exact price for each product.
- Hide product prices for selected user roles. You can even make the price empty for certain roles.
- Works with variable products. You can set different prices based on user roles for each variation.
- Custom user roles created in the stores are also supported.
- You can disable prices for bots.
- Price precision up to six decimals.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Get control overpricing your products for different roles.
#Product #Prices #User #Roles #WooCommerce
You must log in to submit a review.