How SMS Gateway Use Your Phone as SMS Gateway PHP-Script works?
You will receive an Admin panel when you purchase SMS Gateway. Install it on your web hosting. It comes with an installation script so it should be easy. You need to download Android App from here. After installing it you can log in to it using your Admin panel URL and it’s credentials. Now when you send messages using API or excel file it will be first stored on your server with the ‘Pending’ status. After your server gets the messages it sends the notification to the SMS Gateway app on your mobile. When the app gets the notification it queues the messages for sending and sets their status as ‘Queued’.After each message is sent they get the status ‘Sent’ if it was sent successfully otherwise it will get ‘Failed’ status. SMS Gateway also checks for the delivery of messages. If you turn on delivery reports in the app and your mobile network is unable to deliver the message it will be marked as ‘Failed’ otherwise it will be marked as ‘Delivered’ status.
- Send bulk messages:- Use CSV or Excel file containing numbers and messages in the first two columns to send bulk messages.
- API:- Send SMS from your application developed using any programming language.
- Supports very long messages:- Send SMS with virtually no limit. You won’t be bound by the SMS character limit (160 Characters).
- Supports delay between messages:- You can set a delay between each message to send a limited amount of messages in a specific time interval.
- Supports traditional and QR Code signs in:- You can log in to the mobile app using the QR code or by entering your credentials manually. There is no need to enter the server URL and credentials manually in the app when you use the QR code.
- Tracks message status:- Shows the status of messages sent using SMS Gateway in Admin Panel.
- Autoresponder:- You can add responses for certain messages so whenever you receive that messaging app will reply it automatically.
- Multi-language support:- It supports multiple languages and comes with English and German. You will be able to add more languages easily by following instructions in the docs.
- Supports delivery reports:- It also supports tracking of delivery of messages when you turn on delivery reports. It will report the message as Delivered when the message is successfully delivered.
- Receive messages in Admin Panel:- Ability to receive messages in the Admin Panel and respond to them using a WebHook.
- Use multiple devices to send faster:- Ability to sign in using multiple Android devices to split messages between them when sending bulk messages.
- Create users:- Ability to create other users to let them use SMS Gateway from their mobile phones.
- Limite users:- Control how many devices your users can register, how many messages they can send, how many contacts they can store, and when their account will expire.
- Schedule messages:- Send messages on schedule.
- Supports Dual SIM devices:- Send messages using any SIM programmatically or using an Excel file.
- Contact lists:- Create contact lists and import contacts into them using Excel file.
- Send a message to the contact list:- Send a message to contacts in a contacts list.
- Unsubscribe contacts:- Ability to allow contact to unsubscribe from the contacts list.
- Contacts API:- Add contacts or unsubscribe them from the list using the API.
- Apache or Nginx
- PHP 5.6 or above
PHP Extensions Requirements:
- php_gd2 (if not compiled in)
It is recommended to use VPS Hosting for SMS Gateway but it should work perfectly fine on Shared Hosting too. If you decide to go with Shared Hosting make sure your host allows hosting of the SMS Gateway application. Some hosts like HostGator and iPage don’t allow it so it is more likely that they will block the app.
Android Device Requirements
- Android 5.0 or above.
- A device with 3 GB or more RAM. It works on lower spec devices but you may experience degraded performance.
- A device with Google Play Services. If your device has Google Play Store then it means it does have Google Play Services.
You must log in to submit a review.