- Updates & Support
[folder-gallery fid=”1″ orderby=”rml”]
Store Finder and Locator WooCommerce Plugin
Does your business have multiple brick-and-mortar locations? With Store Finder, your site visitors can find nearby stores, view store details, and search for stores based on their needs. Make shopping easier for your customers with an intuitive responsive design, maps with directions, and an auto-geocode functionality to automatically pinpoint the store nearest the customer’s location.
Store Finder uses the Google Maps API V3 for immediate, accurate information about each store location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce is highly utilizing for all those WooCommerce customers who want to purchase your products from a local store in their vicinity. It boosts your revenue, saves shipment cost & time, and fulfills a customer need to examine things physically before purchasing.
By clicking on the “Find in Store” button User will be redirected to the Store Finder page that shows you only those stores which you have added earlier in the product.
- Display Store Finder on any page using the shortcode: Create a Page/Post to add a shortcode, to display stores on the frontend, you have to Insert this shortcode [woo_store_locator].
- Works in any country: WooCommerce customers can search for stores in any country around the world to purchase your items.
- Custom markers: Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for start location and store location.
- On the map Get Directions: Click Find Directions, and the tool will display the route you need to take to get from your starting location to your end location. The turn by turn directions will be displayed below the map and will contain the distance and approximate time it will take to get from one location to the other.
- Store categories and filter: WooCommerce customers can search for particular stores with relevant categories and filtration processes to narrow their search results.
- Find in store button: To enable the option of ‘Display Find in Store Button,’ you will see the ‘Find in Store’ button on a single product page.
- Map view: Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store.
- Mobile-Friendly: Store Finder For WooCommerce is highly mobile responsive in any device.
- Display a Store Finder on any page: Add the “[woo_store_locator]” shortcode to any page or post.
- Use custom markers to match your brand: Choose from 6 marker options for marking start locations and store locations.
- Offer on-map directions: Site visitors can click “Find Directions” to see the recommended route from their starting location to your store. The turn-by-turn directions will be displayed below the map and will show the distance and approximate time to the destination.
- Refine searches with categories and filters: Customers can search for particular types of stores using categories and filters to narrow their search results.
- Display a “find in store” button: Add a button to any product page to let searchers know if their particular product is available in a specific location.
Store Map View:
- An intelligent store locator for WooCommerce that is accurate, user-friendly, and highly responsive: Clicking on the “Find in Store” button will redirect the user to the Store Locator page, which shows stores that were added earlier in the extension.
How to Get Started:
- Buy Store Finder For WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
- Read the technical documentation to learn how to set up multiple user roles, product pricing, a registration form, and more.
#Store #Finder #Locator #WooCommerce