Support Centre Advanced PHP Ticket System Overview
Support Centre Advanced PHP Ticket System
is a powerful PHP script that allows users to create tickets and get support from your staff. It comes with a built-in knowledge base, so you can create detailed articles to give extra support.
Create and restrict your staff to specific ticket categories, get notifications of newly created tickets, and more. We offer great support and it’s very easy to install. It also has an optional payment system built-in that allows you to create Premium Plans for users to buy in order to receive support. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1.9, making it a very robust solution.
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you set up and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Support Centre is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.1 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Optional account activation via email
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled the registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel). Can use native captcha or Google reCaptcha.
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Create Custom Fields to collect extra information about your users.
- Guest Ticket creation can be turned off in Admin Panel.
- Create categories and sub-categories (1 level) to help organize your tickets better.
- Assign staff to particular categories so they only see tickets created in those areas.
- Get notifications of newly created tickets with the notification system (includes email alerts).
- Tickets can be rated by users; you can view rated tickets in the Reports section.
- Easily search tickets on the system using our ajax implemented search system.
- Each ticket can have a staff member assigned to it.
- Your Ticket section shows all tickets that have been created in categories you are added to.
- Your Assigned Tickets section shows all tickets you have been assigned to.
- Create Custom Fields for tickets to collect extra information. Have custom fields appear for only certain categories.
- Verify Envato Product Codes with custom Envato API fields + Check Support duration.
- Email Piping supported for clients; IMAP support only.
- Attach files to Tickets. Can be disabled in the Admin Panel.
- Admin Notes allow staff to put notes on tickets that the client cannot see.
- Canned Responses allow you to quickly respond to tickets.
- Merge Ticket Options
- Track time it takes for a ticket to be marked as closed.
- Create Custom Statuses for tickets
- Public marked tickets allow users to view tickets that are not there’s.
- Create rich and detailed articles that users of your system can view.
- Uses CKEditor which allows you to use a special text editor to insert images, links, and other media easily. Also has an HTML view.
- Create categories to organize your articles.
- When a client types in the Ticket title, related articles will be shown next to the ticket based on the article title.
- Search for articles using the search system.
- FAQ system allows you to add commonly asked questions to the site.
- Create Documentation for multiple projects that can be viewed by your clients.
- Download documentation into a PDF form includes table of contents and page numbering.
- Offline view for downloading the HTML version of all documents for each project.
- Order documents for each project.
- Link documents across projects so that you don’t have to copy & paste multiple documents.
- View a detailed graph of open and closed tickets for a specific date range.
- View recently rated tickets.
- View top rated staff users and see how many tickets they have been assigned to.
- Four different admin layouts: Basic, Titan, Dark Fire, Light Blue.
- Custom Fields system allows you to add extra fields to the registration form.
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Option to add Google reCaptcha
- Change site name, logo, and other settings.
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete, and view Member information, such as their IP address, email, and when they last logged in.
- User Roles allow you to create specific permissions for your users. Roles include Admin, Ticket Manager, Ticket Worker, Knowledge Manager, and Client.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily. Apply User Groups to Ticket Categories to restrict who can view tickets.
- Admin Announcements allow you to create announcements in the client area.
- Email Templates make translating emails much easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username, or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings, and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Ticket Settings allow you to customize how your ticket system is handled.
- Email Piping support for clients (reply to tickets via email + create tickets). Supports IMAP.
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, 2Checkout, or Stripe; supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Can force users to have Premium Time to be able to submit a Support Ticket.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price, and how many days the plan adds.
- Client View is the default page client logged in users and logged-out users see.
- Allows them to view all the tickets they have created and made.
- Can view the Knowledge Base and categories.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Users can change their user settings, including avatar, name, email, and password.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- RTL Support
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.11
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database. Requires PHP IMAP for Email Piping.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli, and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
You must log in to submit a review.